* Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself
* Four on the floor!
* Only eat or drink during a science lab if Mrs. Tjelde specifically tells you it is okay
* Clean up after yourself
* Report bullying
* Report suspicious behavior
* Respect yourself and others around you.
* Ask for permission to leave your seat.
* Use Manners
* Be honest
* Only use supplies in classroom with teacher permission.
* Sit up in your seat – keep your head up to pay attention.
* Chew gum – but keep it in your mouth!
* Cover your textbooks
* Be on time, in your desk, and ready for class (book open, pencils sharpened and ready, etc) when the bell rings
* Turn in your work on time and in the correct folder
* If you know you are going to be absent , get your make-up work ahead of time
* If you were absent and didn’t know ahead of time, pick up your make-up work in the office
* Try your hardest and ask for help if you need it!